Thank you for accessing BasketFit Website. We respect your privacy and want to protect your personal information.
We are NOT responsible for the content or privacy practices on any web site not operated by BasketFit to which the Site links or that links to the Site.
"Personal Information" means your contact information (i.e., your name, e-mail address, or social networking username) and any other non-public information that is associated with your contact information (including Content).
We receive and store information you enter on our Web site. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
- When you sign up for the Service, we will collect your e-mail address, your name, and password that you choose during registration.
- If you choose to use the Service or Site to enter into a contest, promotion, or other activity offered or promoted by a third party, we will collect the information and Content you choose to provide to us.
- When you enter any information, including Personal Information, into any postings or comments within the Services, we will collect such information.
- When you create a price drop alert within the Services, we will collect such information.
- When you leave us feedback or request support, we will collect any information that is contained in your feedback or support request.
- When you contact us by sending us an e-mail, we will collect your e-mail address and any information contained in the e-mail you send us.
- When you log-in to the Service, we may collect information about the geographic location in which you logged in.
Technology Data Collected
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. BasketFit may store a small text file called a "Cookie" on your computer to store your login information and your personal preferences for the Service.
As you use the Service, we can also collect certain information from you, including your Internet protocol (IP) address and the browser that you use to visit the Site. BasketFit may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). While you will still be able to use some parts of the Service if you disable Cookies in your browser, certain parts of the Service may not function correctly.
Since the foregoing information is collected when you are signed into the Service as a registered user, this information may be associated by us with Personal Information that we have collected from you.
Use Of data
We are trying to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. Personal Information you submit to us is used by us to provide the Service to you, respond to requests that you make, to improve the Service, and to offer you additional information, opportunities, and functionality. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your options. We may also use your Personal Information to provide you with updates about the Service and electronic newsletters, promotional e-mails, and surveys.
Your Personal information will not be included in public search results on the BasketFit Site or made available for indexing by Third Party search engines.
You may change any of your Personal Information or preferences in your account by editing your account profile. You may request deletion of your Personal Information by us, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete Personal Information, it will be deleted from our active database, but may remain in our archives.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Links to Other Websites
When you buy a product through our site, third party company may pays us a percentage of each sale. This does not impact your price in any way, and helps pay to keep the site online.
Our web traffic is also analyzed by third party companies, for our own internal reporting and server monitoring.
This typically involves embedding a script from one or more ad networks into our pages, which then display ads that may might be relevant to the viewer.
In general, BasketFit has put in place commercially reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.