The Content is protected by international copyright laws. The use of any of our trademarks or service marks without our express written consent is strictly prohibited.
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us the written information specified below. Please, note that this procedure is only for notifying us that your copyrighted data has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work;
- The location of the copyrighted work on the Website;
- Your contact information (address, telephone number, e-mail address);
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Notifications of copyright infringement may be sent to the contact us form.